Double DIN Fascia

Discussion in 'Leon Mk2' started by Romski, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Romski

Romski New Member

Anyone know where I can get a genuine SEAT double din fascia? I tried Coverdale VAG parts but apparently SEAT aren’t producing them at the factory at the moment. I was waiting months for one to come into stock so they’re sending me a refund now. I need to find a supplier that has one in stock already if possible?

Part number: 1P2858063
    Pre-FL Leon FR so guessing that colour code is N87

Cheers

2. Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook SCN sticker = +20bhp
    Staff Member

Romski likes this.
  3. Romski

Romski New Member

Thank you!

4. LeonDood

LeonDood Full Member

The part number you referenced looks like its for the FL radio surround? Not necessarily double DIN

SpiderWelsh likes this.
  5. SpiderWelsh

SpiderWelsh New Member

I'm in need of the same.

I did buy a fascia with a cage for my Kenwood DNX520VBT, but when it came to fitting neither the cage nor the fascia worked.

The cage was not needed as the Kenwood was a factory upgrade option so just bolts in and the fascia gap was too small for the stereo to poke through, so back they go and I'm still looking for a fascia.

Saw one on Amazon that looks a much wider gap to mine, but I've heard aftermarket can be way off with plastic colouring.

6. iNeoTom

iNeoTom Full Member

Hey

It looks like you ordered the fascia for an aftermarket radio if the gap was too small the have a rectangular opening to accommodate a standard aftermarket radio surround eg:-

[​IMG]

The one you need for the Kenwood DNX520VBT has the big round corners thats the one for the standard Kenwood DNX520VBT, 315, 510 etc..

[​IMG]

Hope this helps

Tom