Double din - hazard switch relocation issue

Cupracing

Apr 4, 2018
I need some help guys, I converted my cupra to a double din and relocated the hazard switch down near the gear stick using ZENEC Z-EACC-S6J adaptor and 6J0927137R switch panel. All was well and It has worked faultlessly up until today where my tyre pressure warning light came on. I suddenly found out that my tyre pressure reset switch now doesn’t work. I had to reconnect my old switch panel in order to reset it which was major faff. I’m assuming this will be the same for all that converted, So does anyone have a solution? Did I buy the correct adaptor?

Thanks

ChriskiB

Oct 16, 2018
I need some help guys, I converted my cupra to a double din and relocated the hazard switch down near the gear stick using ZENEC Z-EACC-S6J adaptor and 6J0927137R switch panel. All was well and It has worked faultlessly up until today where my tyre pressure warning light came on. I suddenly found out that my tyre pressure reset switch now doesn’t work. I had to reconnect my old switch panel in order to reset it which was major faff. I’m assuming this will be the same for all that converted, So does anyone have a solution? Did I buy the correct adaptor?

Thanks

Possible that the adapter you purchased may have the TPS pins in a different location on the switch panel to the original one, thats the only reason i can think why it wont reset the system.

Where did you purchase the ZENEC Z-EACC-S6J adaptor from, ebay doesn't seem to have any :(

JakeGwilliam

Dec 16, 2012
Check that the Zenec loom hasn't moved the wires for the SET button. It should be connected to pins 7 and 17.

Naveed922

Feb 25, 2018
I cant find that part, do u know where i can get it and iv read issues about tpms button not working, is that resolved. how did u do it

JakeGwilliam

Dec 16, 2012
I cant find that part, do u know where i can get it and iv read issues about tpms button not working, is that resolved. how did u do it
It's a tricky part to locate, and no, my ESP light didn't work but it's down to the Zenec loom not closing a circuit. I had to add my own wire to the loom in order for it to work, you'd have to do the same for yours.