Double Headlights...?

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
I have been searching fleeabay for breaking Ibizas. I came across breaking Cupras with double headlights. My old indicators on my car at the moment are leaking a bit, and the other one's green... look pretty crap tbh. So I was thinking of getting all the front lights off this Cupra on fleeabay!...

The seller's charging me £55 that's P&P included for the x2 double headlight units, and indicators. Is that a decent price do you think?

And by the way - the double headlights are a direct swap I believe? :p

Let me know anyway :)

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
i paid 57squid recently for one new one off dave at seremotors,so i'd say 55 was fair for both esp with pnp included :) nab em quick,they're like rocking horse poop! :)

LMJ

May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
haha yeah Seat Chris!... you know which ones? Standard but Gti ones... are they a simple swap? thanks for all the quick replies! :)

LMJ

May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
i paid 57squid recently for one new one off dave at seremotors,so i'd say 55 was fair for both esp with pnp included :) nab em quick,they're like rocking horse poop! :)

awesome, are they that rare? Need 2 flipping tyres for the back too lol... I'll go for them though all the same! Are the indicators gonna fit too? they look slightly larger than pre 97 ones...?

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
what year is your car, is it a pre-facelift model? (think up to 96/p plate but don't quote me on that) what year is the car they're coming from? and not overly sure if they'll fit straight on if so. yeah they tend to be one of the first things to sell on a scrap car,everytime i've asked they're long gone! do it quick! :)

LMJ

May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
yeah it's a 96 pre facelift. Late N reg I believe if it's a 96. I've asked for the 2 double headlights and the indicators on them too, just to clean up the front end a little, cos the ones I have now have green grime around the outlines and look old.

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
have no idea,pm him and see :) but make sure if yours is a facelift and that's a pre-lift before you go handing over your hard earned dollar as to whether they're definitely a straight swap,can't be sure myself as mines a 98 and got a new one when i took the angels out and went back to standards..

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise