Downpipe an cat

Jul 8, 2007
Just had my 3"downpipe an sports cat put on an Forge TIP and jesus the noise is perfect, sounds about normal(as it did with just my cat back) but as soon as u open her up just wow, an the pops an burble's ohhhhhh am in love again. would so reccomend this to anyone debating it an would like to say pipewerx gear is awsome

Off to waste some more petrol woohoo

karl:cartman:

Jul 8, 2007
i got it off a lad on here its magnex i think, i know not the best but 3" all the way an sounds the nuts

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
what about on a motorway run, do you get drowned out by the humming?
Talking about more than half an hour run, be realistic as I'm thinking of going down this road.
Ceers.

Jul 8, 2007
Like notts said u only get the amazing sound when flooring it i think how it should be, an just carnt beat the pops an burble when changing gear an slowing down in gear :D go get one lad

DJ-LIAMC

VAGisclean
May 31, 2009
Loughborough
i got my 3" dp the other day but its in 2 parts. a straightish part with the flexi on, then a separate right angle where the precat goes into. But every one i seen is just one pipe, guy i bought it off said it was blueflame or milltek? do you know of any 3" dp coming in two parts?
cheers

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
i got my 3" dp the other day but its in 2 parts. a straightish part with the flexi on, then a separate right angle where the precat goes into. But every one i seen is just one pipe, guy i bought it off said it was blueflame or milltek? do you know of any 3" dp coming in two parts?
cheers

Does it look like this ?

JamJay

California Bound
Miltek don't do a DP and I can't comment on Blueflame but PipeWerx looks like this:

IMG00070-20100122-1704.jpg

DJ-LIAMC

VAGisclean
May 31, 2009
Loughborough
yea shape is similar but you see the weld on the right angle of your dp? that is where its separate on mine. weird paid £100 for it. its just the dp no cat or decat.

S3 Nattie

Sep 10, 2009
Miltek don't do a DP and I can't comment on Blueflame but PipeWerx looks like this:

IMG00070-20100122-1704.jpg

I think they do. Was talking to Miltek few weeks back for my car and they do a full system for a S3 which has the same downpipe as a LCR too.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members