Driver reversed into my 1.5 FR

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I've only had 1 car repaired after an accident, it never felt the same again :\

Same here. I had a new Leon 1.6SX new in 2004. Someone rear ended me. Not much damage which was repaired but because I knew it had been in a prang it didn’t feel the same to me.

Traded it in 6 months old for a new Altea which had just come out.

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
.......R.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m quite happy with the Audi A3, lovely rattle free drive. The brightness on the virtual cockpit screen and media screen is rubbish though, they should have used OLED or something. It’s far better on the Ibiza media system.

Reactions: xyz

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
New screwup by Seat Ensurance they arranged for my car to go to the Seat body shop and then somehow got the third party insurance directly to pay for the repairs bypassing my own insurance. They are now saying that it shouldn’t have been done this way as the third party may refuse to pay for the hire car and it all should have been done through my own insurance. Starting to really regret getting Seat Ensurance involved now.

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
Got my car back finally, pretty happy with the repair work by the bodyshop at Crewe Seat can’t see any issues or problems.

Miss the rattle free journey in the A3 though, but happy to get the superior Ibiza media system, the knob and wheel media controls in the Audi were rubbish. One other advantage of the Audi is that CarPlay was a lot more reliable too.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.