Drkas LCR- Air and Interior by Plush

drka-drka

New Schooler
Thanks man. Can't wait to get my real alloys back on tho hate the standard ones.... Looks like every other LCR just now.

I manage to get over the speed bumps coming into camp on my normal driving height fine unless I'm going a bit fast then I always smash my subframe

drka-drka

New Schooler
Casually sitting on my ******* throne watching celebrity juice... Beep beep FB chat

Darren (D.k) couple sets of aero wiper arms.

After nearly chocking on my dinner at the price I thought meh I want some ( looking at toms) and man'd up

Who needs to sort my thermostat problem anyway

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Hahaha, Darren at it again ;)

He got El to spend ££££££ in minutes also tonight. He was also the one responsible for linking me up to Willie's Wavetrac LSD and gearbox... which I've now bought, lol..

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Vee dub aero's are too cool to turn down at decent prices.

Revenge is defo needed, Darren gets away with it far too much!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
DK trimmed my passenger one down with a dremmel when we replaced the blades themselves with new Bosch retro ones.

drka-drka

New Schooler
:bleh: :runaway:

It's alright boy's I did it to myself the other night and I'm picking up something special tomorrow :D

Oooooh sounds interesting :D

Little update I have more money to spend on the car :D:D:D

I'm not bothering with a winter car as I'm off to Afghanistan in January so it seems pointless since I'm missing a chunk of winter :( no skiing for mwah. Planning on getting the car put to soundwerks in Glasgow while I'm away for a few more interior tweaks and so on

Oct 21, 2006
Norfolk
Bonus...Bonus...Bonus... ;)

I've always been amazed by how much you actually save when going away. SoundWorks as in to update sound or just interior stuff? Best of luck buddy.

James :)

drka-drka

New Schooler
Bonus...Bonus...Bonus... ;)

I've always been amazed by how much you actually save when going away. SoundWorks as in to update sound or just interior stuff? Best of luck buddy.

James :)

Awwwww yeah. It will be my 1 st time away but heard so many people save so much when they'r away.

Soundwerks, will be a little bit of audio, lil tweak to the airride and some more trimming.

Looking forward to seeing stage 3 :) you decided on whether your keeping the wheels?

Ha yeah I don't even know what that really means but a stage two will be involved in it too :whistle:

The wheels are defiantly staying as I still love them, they just need some new rubber and a refurb.

drka-drka

New Schooler
Wipers of utter win! Going to be super anal and get the arms powder coated once I sort out the fitment

4a091eaae81c2b5cf8805a567dfb02ad.jpg

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I would'nt powder coat them, it might be too thick, I just gave mine a rub down and a couple of coats of gloss black

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.