Droplinks

Jun 21, 2008
Wolverhampton
i need new ones as theres a bit of play and found some cheap on ebay, but just want to know if the whole 6L range uses the same?
Thanks

Sep 3, 2008
Buckie, Moray
Drop links are a common problem on the mk4's and buying cheap none genuine ones may mean your replacing them again in a few months. If I was buying something that was a common fault id be sure to buy genuine and get the best quality

Ferryman

1.8T Goes Like Hell
Oct 23, 2008
Helsinki, Finland
Drop links are a common problem on the mk4's and buying cheap none genuine ones may mean your replacing them again in a few months. If I was buying something that was a common fault id be sure to buy genuine and get the best quality

+1.

If you get the non OE ones, make sure they are made by Febi-Bilstein or Lemförder.
Both of the brands make the OE parts for VAG, and without VAG logo they are around 50% cheaper (while quality being... identical).

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland

TBH I'd normally say the same but with droplinks, I've found OE ones to be equally rubbish to cheaper versions

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.