Dtuk box issues

Danielward184

Dec 13, 2017
Got a Leon fr 2.l tdi 184 fitted a dtuk box it worked fine for a few days and now the cars gone back to standard the lights on the box are still flashing on 2+2 but lost the extra power anyone had the same issue?

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
I've not had any issues with mine at all. Have you contacted DTUK for advice ? May be a simple reboot to fix.
I'd try disconnecting the box and leaving it unplugged for a few hours and reconnect and test to see if performance gain is restored.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Danielward184

Dec 13, 2017
Yeah I’ve spoken to them just trying a few suggestions off people with them because it’s not a issue they are aware of at dtuk they seem to think it’s bad fuel which is just daft but hope it is a easy fix I’ll try what you said then hopefully no more issues with it

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Try unplugging the box and using the bypass plug so you are effectively running standard again.

If it runs Ok - the box is the issue

if it still runs crap - the wiring loom could be the issue
remove wiring loom and re-try.

Danielward184

Dec 13, 2017
It seems to be intermittent now the boost is a bit more aggressive when it kicks in but certainly isn’t anywhere near 240bhp but only boosts when it wants to only notice any difference in 1st and 2nd gear a 225 focus st feels a lot quicker

Danielward184

Dec 13, 2017
Done all that apart from sending it back to them The car runs fine with or without the box it just seems very slow compared to the first few days just torque steered all through 1-3gear but now it isn’t even losing traction

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
Sounds like the box. Send it back and let them check it out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members