dump valve help...again

cupra_poolie

Oct 25, 2008
Hartlepool
I want to change my dump valve. Ive got the Forge 007p but now im wanting something louder. Ive tried little mods to change this one such as panel filter and removing sound proofing but still no difference.

Can anyone recommend a dump valve to get?
much appreciated

sie77

May 12, 2009
A cold air feed kit where the cone filter is down behind the bumper is very loud even with a forge007p.

Mr Roboto

Domo Arigato
Mar 14, 2005
Sussex
open cone filter and a remap!

Though the DV relocation kit has made my DV much louder so you could invest in that as well.

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
Relocating my DV didn't make it any louder really but will have to wait until its remapped to see if that makes a huge difference

lee_woollett

Jan 19, 2009
northampton
I've got a bailey dv26 twin piston valve on at the minute, removed the bonnet sound proofing and it's loud. I'd like to try HKS SSQV but can't afford one at the minute. I've not had any trouble with my bailey atmospheric valve as yet. Wonder how loud it will be with a remap?

Darren4

iv got a bailey dv and its pretty much like the forge one.
iv taken out the soundproofing, this together with an induction kit+remap produces a nice sound :)

This may be a silly question but would removing the soundproofing under the bonnet damage the bonnet in any way lol