Dump Valve

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
KEEPLS said:
How much do you think to do that will cost?? I really want it done and soon!!!

Roughly..

Induction kit (£100+)
REVO Stage 1 (£400)
FORGE DV (£80)

So your looking around £500 mark. But not only will you get the noise, you will also get around 200+ BHP :)

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
keithrann said:
The full lot? Or just the Forge 007p dump valve?

The lot including remap, induction kit and dump valve should be no more than £1000!

£1000 :-o ? I should think so too! :p

REVO Stage 1 (Ibiza) £399 (From REVO)
FORGE 007P (Ibiza) £80.50 (From FORGE)
RAMAIR MAX Flow Induction Kit (Ibiza) £123 (From Badger5)

Total: £602

Although you can pick these parts up alot cheaper 2nd hand if/when they come up.

tackleberry

300+ spanish donkeys yeha
Jun 25, 2005
Ross on Wye
Beaker said:
I'm sure somone will correct me if i'm wrong but that Lupo has the 1.8T engine, with the following mods (amongst others)

RAMAIR Max Flow Induction Kit
Some kind of remap
FORGE 007p Dump valve
KO3s and custum code:p

KEEPLS

Thanks!! I will have to try and find someone locally who can do it all now!!Im in Ashford, Kent any one living around here????

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
KEEPLS said:
Thanks!! I will have to try and find someone locally who can do it all now!!Im in Ashford, Kent any one living around here????

The remap will more than likely have to be done by a proffesional. But the fitting of the dump valve and induction kit can be done by pretty much anybody (very easy).

Failing that, it may be worth a day trip to Jabbasport or AwsomeGTI to get it all done.

www.jabbasport.co.uk

www.awesome-gti.co.uk

KEEPLS

Listened to the vid clip is it just my Pc coz I couldnt here it dumping!! Or will you never really hear a dump??

Beaker™

Nov 21, 2005
KEEPLS said:
Listened to the vid clip is it just my Pc coz I couldnt here it dumping!! Or will you never really hear a dump??

Are you mad?! :p Turn the volume up and listen when he comes back towards the camera...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.