Duncan James – Ice Cool in his Leon Cupra

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Duncan James, former Blue singer and star of both television and the West End, has chosen a rapid set of wheels to match his busy lifestyle in the limelight – the dynamic new SEAT Leon Cupra.

The 29 year-old Brit – one of the stars of ITV’s Dancing on Ice show earlier this year, and the latest big name to feature in hit show Chicago at the Cambridge Theatre in London – is a huge fan of sharp-looking hot hatches, and so approached SEAT to become an ambassador for the car.

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I would expect so, not uncommon for the famous to be offered stuff to promote. They may not of paid him persay, but offered him the use of a press car for a period of time.

to qoute "is a huge fan of sharp-looking hot hatches, and so approached SEAT to become an 'ambassador; for the car"

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
You might if you were a fan of Blue or City Hospital. Im sure there are people who could walk down the street oblivious to the fact Madonna walks past, even with the 4 burly bodyguards. :cartman:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
know who blue were but never heard of city hospital. The only member of blue i remember was anthony Costa as my mates dad had his Porsche 911 cabriolet in to repair when he got done for drink driving, had loads of blue demo CD's in the glove box

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Sales figures haven't dropped on SEAT's in the UK for a few years. They have been steadily rising. UK is probably one of the best if not now the best performing market for SEAT.

But it only equates to just over 1% of the UK car sales market.

GrayT

I'm Old
Jul 7, 2004
London
Why him though! lol! He’s just a poser! He’d look good in a new mx5 not a seat :blink:

He would look better in an ambassador, not as one:

Ambassador.jpg

Talking of which, it's predecessor the Princess (which was thought of as fugly even at the time) was purchased by my brother very second hand and in various shades of rusty brown (hard to tell the paint from the rust) for 120 notes. He proceeded to show me he could extract 1 mph per £. I did not appreciate the fact that my seatbelt (rarely worn in those days) had jammed in the 'slack' position

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
He would look better in an ambassador, not as one:

Ambassador.jpg

Talking of which, it's predecessor the Princess (which was thought of as fugly even at the time) was purchased by my brother very second hand and in various shades of rusty brown (hard to tell the paint from the rust) for 120 notes. He proceeded to show me he could extract 1 mph per £. I did not appreciate the fact that my seatbelt (rarely worn in those days) had jammed in the 'slack' position

that actually looks photoshopped its that ****.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.