dv to charge pipe and n75 to charge pipe hose

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
the above hoses, i want to replace and the dv to charge pipe hose is kinked round since fitting fmic

are these just vac lines and can the be replaced with vacuum hose only? reason i ask is because silicone will just kink round too much again, and vac hose will bend better in a longer length

25mm from dv to charge pipe and 8mm from n75 to charge pipe??

cheers

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
N75 pipe is ok to do in non reinforced vac silicone
But the 25mm DV return i would do in thicker reinforced piping and possibly add an elbow to get a better route.
Failing that a nice even sweeping curve

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
James have you got an LCR or a LC ?
Very are talking to Forge about makeing replacements for the LCR, have a look in there section

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
lc mate, just looking at vac pipes to straiten the route of the dv to charge pipe hose

want to eliminate any silly splits in there and get rid of the slight kink in the dv return pipe

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
lc mate, just looking at vac pipes to straiten the route of the dv to charge pipe hose

want to eliminate any silly splits in there and get rid of the slight kink in the dv return pipe

I thought you had a LC :D
The kit wont be any use to you then.
When I replaced my 8mm pipe I used reinforced Forge tubing to prevent any kink's and it's been fine.

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
its the angle it now comes off the charge pipe thats the issue dk..

it bends round on itself causing the oe pipe to kink round...

Cant you buy silcon elbow and alloy joiners ? might be a bit expensive though :think:
Could be worth speeking to Forge and see if they want to produce a set

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise