1 chriscupra02
2 Shane golf mk4
3 Ashley hybrid mk3
4 Paz Leon
5 askjako Leon
6 ash's mate Leon
7 chambers mk3
8 Wezza mk3
9 dalegolf leon mk2 fr (I think that's what it is)
10 yellonvi-R s4 or focus st

Last edited:
CB6E3A3A-4F6B-48E5-AB19-FA488F378415-12772-000005C865C7A2CE_zps3a407715.jpg

Just see the ramps in the back ground

And I didn't raise the suspension etc

Mar 19, 2010
derbyshire
i know a lot of the ford boys hate this dyno as they all say it reads low but every vag car runs the power it should, guess the fords boys are brain washed by tuners quoted figures

Mar 19, 2010
derbyshire
yeh I know what your saying but bill even says his dyno makes 16% less torque than *****'s and JKM dyno, but make the same BHP which is strange, dyno dazes makes the same bhp and torque as *****'s and jkm's cos ***** is next door and if someone isn't happy with dyno dazes niki always offer to prove to them it's correct by putting the car on his dyno.
so to say bill took his hybrid lupo to a recent dyno and ran 340bhp then took it straight to his dyno without changing a thing and the lupo made 300bhp, it just goes to show dyno daze can't be far wrong

Tucker157

Nov 20, 2010
Falkirk/Central Scotland
i know a lot of the ford boys hate this dyno as they all say it reads low but every vag car runs the power it should, guess the fords boys are brain washed by tuners quoted figures

They've got to blame something....
Few years ago my mate bought a st170... A rr day with about 8 of them... Air filters exhausts etc... Not one was near 170 bhp... Even standard ones were well off too!!

Maybe ford inflate they're quoted figures?
Like Peugeot under quote normally... Gti6 306... I've seen possibly 60 + on a the same rr, and not one standard one made as low as 167bhp quoted..seen 185 out a std one before!!

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
mines right.,. :)

just make sure you dont get wheelspin run on their dyno as on some of their busy days, cars are on and off rapidly and if a wet day, traction limited cars will spin up and get false (high) readings from wheelspin.

their dyno is inertia only, so powerful cars will accelerate the rollers faster..

enjoy the day tho

they are always a good crack

When mine was on the rollers at Stealth racing it was wheel spinning madly and he sprayed carpet spray on type glue and it stop wheel spinning :)

Made me and berg laugh driving home the tyres picked everything up as they where stupidly hot and sticky lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.