ebay 3inch downpipe and decat ? Anyone bought one?

dannyboi321

dannyboi
Jan 7, 2011
crawley west sussex
hey all im going to be buying a 3inch downpipe and decat for my ibiza in the next couple of days but i dont want to spend 300 od on a milltek 1, iv found a company on ebay that sells them for £110 and was wondering if any1 has used 1 of them before ???
cheers :)

P1N3R

Jan 12, 2011
Preston, Lancs
I bought one and it really didn't fit. The pipe wanted to exist in the same place as the bulkhead and it hit the underneath of the car.

In my haste, I decided to try and dint a section in but then it became obvious the underneath was an issue too. To think, I could have just sent it back!

Just be wary - it was a nicely made product for certain with great welds and it might be the case the one I was sent was for a Golf. It's still here actually..

casper20v

Apr 17, 2011
Slighty off subject but was u in leciester over weekend danny? If not u then was a car that looked identical

JayWinter

Jan 30, 2011
north wales
alrite pal i have bought the £110 one off the turborevs company and have sucssesfully put it on i fitted a new turbo then put in on 2 match my 2.5" cat back exhaust alls u have to do is cut the end bit off which fits a standard exhaust an it goes straight on mate. also it was very fast delivery hope this helps

dannyboi321

dannyboi
Jan 7, 2011
crawley west sussex
alrite pal i have bought the £110 one off the turborevs company and have sucssesfully put it on i fitted a new turbo then put in on 2 match my 2.5" cat back exhaust alls u have to do is cut the end bit off which fits a standard exhaust an it goes straight on mate. also it was very fast delivery hope this helps

did you not have any problems with it hitting the bulkhead ? so which bit do you have to cut ? also did u find much difference in the performance ? cheers

JayWinter

Jan 30, 2011
north wales
it jst catches the bulkhead slighty mate no problems tho and when it comes u have the choice of 3"-standard 3"-2.5" or 3"-3" and the 2.5" is in the middle so jst lap of the standard size and its perfect if u want my advice buy it and get sum exhaust heat wrap only bout £7 and wrap it just to stop the vibration on the bulkhead. it sounds well n runs alot better aswell mate. are u gunna get tha lamba mapped out or buy a spacer??

JayWinter

Jan 30, 2011
north wales
here is a clear pic of that turbo revs downpipe pal so u can see exactly wah u have to cut off
downpipedecat.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.