eBay cable and software?

Andy

Nov 12, 2013
Ayrshire, Scotland
Still sitting at Beijing International Airport for me, that's been the status since 4.01.2014, must be waiting for heavy lifting gear to load it on :D

terryt

Aug 16, 2013
Ordered mine on Xmas day and received it in the weekend but from a different aliexpress seller.

terryt

Aug 16, 2013
Any reason you chose a different seller? Can you post his link?
Btw, did you try it on win8.1?

I was looking at the various sellers and ordered this one http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013...Car-Diagnostic-USB-Cables-VAG/1441888927.html. No particular reason why I didn't order from the one originally linked, I just got lost browsing all the different sellers lol.

Only have W8 on a desktop so had to use a laptop with W7 but it installed with no issues at all and works fine, I've only enabled the window tilt so far.

Andy

Nov 12, 2013
Ayrshire, Scotland
Arrived here also.

So much for the track system, showed at Beijing Airport this morning but just fell through the letterbox.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Fraczish

Aug 20, 2013
I'm sure mine was around the same time so fingers crossed! Better start reading ! ;-)

Fraczish

Aug 20, 2013
Installed the software but it won't run, nor will it connect to the car... I'm still trying tho

Fraczish

Aug 20, 2013
After an hour an half of messing around I've given up today... Safe to say the bundled software I received doesn't work unless I'm doing something completely wrong (more than likely)

Andy

Nov 12, 2013
Ayrshire, Scotland
Last 4 cars have been out the VAG stable but I never bothered with VCDS so I'm as much in the dark as you Frac. I would imagine it should work, or not work for us all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk