Ebay help

tom.b

Mar 30, 2011
Nottingham
Hi i wasnt sure where to put this but if i was to sell somthing on ebay to do with mk2 leons could i post a link on here to it to give people a heads up? thanks

tom.b

Mar 30, 2011
Nottingham
i dont want to put it up if your not allowed to advertise things dont want to get banned or anything lol hopefully one of the mods with be here to clear things up...

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Selling isn't permitted, and neither is posting links to your stuff for sale elsewhere.

I thought this was clear in the rules etc?

andyccr

FR CR
Jul 19, 2002
Essex
You'll probably get a better price on ebay as its open to a lot more people who are not on seatcupra.net

Depending what it is, you can also try the Golf Mk5, A3 and Skoda forums too if its mechanical / suspension type stuff as a lot of it is interchangeable.

kenboon

May 28, 2005
Derby
Ebay will be a lot of peoples first port of call, who are on the look out for 2nd hand bits Tom. If it's a part that is used by other models over the VAG range, make sure you put this in your listing title and description to attract more bids :)

Good luck!

Regards,

Ken

Last edited:

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Fair play to you for asking and not tyring to do advertise your items by not advertising them.

It may be in the rules, but this is a legit question.

As others have said there are many other forums out there you CAN sell on, most forums do not approve of ebay links in my experience.

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Hi would like to introduce myself. I am the Martina, 23 years old and come from Breisgau. I look forward to great discussions with you!

LG Martina

Welcome.. but wrong section (http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125)...Also, try using Google translate as this is mainly an English forum...

Willkommen .. aber falsche Sektion (http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=125) ... Versuchen Sie auch, die Verwendung von Google übersetzen, da dies vor allem ein englisches Forum ...

Mike

Wimbledonian

Aug 31, 2010
milling around
Hallo, möchte mich kurz vorstellen. Ich bin die Martina, 23 Jahre alt und komme aus Breisgau. Ich freue mich auf tolle Diskussionen mit Euch!

LG Martina

And 'Martina', who lists yourself as follows:
About aanrtina

This Is What I Drive
Martina
How I found SEATCupra.net
JFUUFF
Biography
Man
Interests
Martina
Occupation
Argentina

..it appears you have joined not because of any love of SEAT's, but because you are a troll advertising a (German) Injuries Legal Compensation comparison website.

Can that be true?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.