Eeee oiii

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Also the MK2 Cupra R is pretty rare as there is only 300 ish left in the uk. Lets not go into the cleanest car talk haha i'll let the pictures speak for themselves... :bleh: @Legojon help me out here lol I'm getting picked on haha

I agree with @Deano j1971. His was the cleanest white car. Now the cleanest blue car, that is harder to decide. Maybe @paddy6789 should win that one

Reactions: paddy6789

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Not every thread... But we do like to give people options lol You mention a bit quicker but if you have speed blue it's got to make the car quicker... and I have 3 stickers so that's 325bhp...

I was thinking last night that the 4th sticker will introduce a higher drag coefficient, therefore won't continue to scale bhp proportionally.

:bleh: @Legojon help me out here lol I'm getting picked on haha

Yeah, I know... the MK3 big boys keep turning up round the back of the sports hall and picking on us!! If y'all don't stop picking on @Jimbobcook I'm going to get him to post another beading photo (optionally frozen and/or night time)!! You've all been warned! :harhar:

Reactions: Deano j1971

Ben Snape

Oct 17, 2018
Estimated delivery end of jan early feb so looking forward to it never done a lease before but I won’t know till I try :happy:

SierraTango

Sep 11, 2018
Edinburgh
Welcome to the forum mate, great people on here always very helpful

I’ve got a Monsoon Grey Cupra 300 SC on a PCP deal Ben, think it will have been one of the last ones to have been built!
c8e4efcbc6a345d70713c6d60f0daa94.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a freakin' beautiful shot of your Cupra :drool: sweet lighting.

Reactions: cupra300uk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.