egr race pipe

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
Saw the thread title and thought "Mmmmm .... Pie!"

Apparently not though.:(

Were you planning on giving someone a b0ll0cking for not using the 'search' button Viking?

Allards pipes are not over priced, do exactly what they say they do and even have a fitting for a boost gauge.

bai_ILIA

You can find below a link to my project where one of things I modified was to get rid of the EGR/anti shudder valve...Unfortunately it is in Bulgarian :D Anyways, there is a picture of the race pipe I made...It is worth 10GBP. We used the original EGR pipe measures when making the new one. It has the O - ring and the same bore. Hope it helps.

http://www.diesel-club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1020&start=0

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
You can find below a link to my project where one of things I modified was to get rid of the EGR/anti shudder valve...Unfortunately it is in Bulgarian :D Anyways, there is a picture of the race pipe I made...It is worth 10GBP. We used the original EGR pipe measures when making the new one. It has the O - ring and the same bore. Hope it helps.

http://www.diesel-club.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1020&start=0

Have you thought about fitting the 130/150 manifold? its a straight swap and makes a big difference due to the better free-flowing design and a larger internal diameter.

Here's a link to a website with a few pics of the different manifolds:

http://www.egrvalve.co.uk/ - just scroll down on the first page.

Last edited:

bai_ILIA

Yes, I am aware of it. Several of my friends are running GT2052V's with it. However I am not interested in pursuing max power out of my engine. Thanks anyway.

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
the seller on ebay proparts-europe

is this direct to alards as both are based @ Unit 3, Wonastow Road, Ind Est
Monmouth, Gwent, NP25 2HA, UK.

only about 40 miles from home anyone know if the sell direct / have a shop etc

must be someone on here from monmouth

allthough ebay item is cheaper than allards site

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
Dumb question maybe, but.......... do these proper kits still cause an error light to come up ? I want to fit one of these but don't want to have to live with any error lights etc.

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
I'll give it a go and see what happens before I hit the "buy" button! I'm pretty certain that I'm going to buy the Allards pipework kit complete with the EGR regardless and I'll have to get the light mapped out if that's what it takes.

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
All cupra and fr tdis run edc15 ecus and as such both will flag up an egr-range/performance fault if its unplugged - meaning the egr function must be disabled to stop this problem.

The allards pipe kit comes with an egr delete pipe - phone them, ask for alan and tell them you've found there products through this website and he'll probably knock a bit off.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise