Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Electric chairs

Discussion in 'CUPRA Ateca' started by johnd, Jan 1, 2019.

1. johnd

johnd Full Member

The Autogefuehl CA review shows electric chairs, but the UK showroom examples seem to be manual only (though I haven't seen one with bucket seats IIRC). Anyone know for sure if electric adjustment is simply not available in the UK or is there some way of spec'ing it? (Probably not a deal-breaker, but would be nice to have electric if possible.)

2. Billyray911

Billyray911 Full Member

Coming back to this question from a while back.I was looking at a few C-A’s that are in Autotrader.
    One has the optional bucket seats and has electric adjustment on the drivers side.The passenger side photo is cropped,but this may be manually adjusted.

Attached Files:

3. perelaar

perelaar Senior Member

Assuming Belgian and UK car specs are the same: electrically adjustable driver seat is an option for the standard alcantara seats, and mandatory option if you take full leather interior (we did). Not compatible with the bucket seats.

I find the electric adjustments very slow, and sorely miss a memory function - would thus not advise the electric seats...

4. simonali

simonali Senior Member

Or don't let the wife drive your car and you won't need to keep moving the SEAT back and forth!

:cheeky:

Legojon likes this.
  5. Maypack

Maypack Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage

Or don't knock the knobs and move the seat while cleaning and hoovering the drivers footwell. Took me ages to get my seat back where i want it. Oh for Memory Functions...

I know the Taracco I was looking at in my local Seat Dealers has the Memory Function built in to the Electric Seats..

6. Legojon

Legojon Will work for TTE420
    Staff Member

One garage actually moved my telescopic steering wheel as well. I drove round for a week wondering why my arms had started aching so bad. Then I moved the steering wheel a foot closer!

simonali likes this.
  7. perelaar

perelaar Senior Member

She likes driving just as much as me, so no possible :)

8. simonali

simonali Senior Member

Wooden blocks nailed to the pedals?