1. Hi Guest. Booking is now open for our national meet on Sunday 14th July - all SEATs and CUPRAs welcome - we'd love to see you there. - Find out more here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are now available from our online store.

Electric chairs

Discussion in 'CUPRA Ateca' started by johnd, Jan 1, 2019.

1. johnd

johnd Full Member

The Autogefuehl CA review shows electric chairs, but the UK showroom examples seem to be manual only (though I haven't seen one with bucket seats IIRC). Anyone know for sure if electric adjustment is simply not available in the UK or is there some way of spec'ing it? (Probably not a deal-breaker, but would be nice to have electric if possible.)

2. Billyray911

Billyray911 Full Member

Coming back to this question from a while back.I was looking at a few C-A’s that are in Autotrader.
    One has the optional bucket seats and has electric adjustment on the drivers side.The passenger side photo is cropped,but this may be manually adjusted.

Attached Files:

3. perelaar

perelaar Full Member

Assuming Belgian and UK car specs are the same: electrically adjustable driver seat is an option for the standard alcantara seats, and mandatory option if you take full leather interior (we did). Not compatible with the bucket seats.

I find the electric adjustments very slow, and sorely miss a memory function - would thus not advise the electric seats...