Currently over in France for a holiday, needed more petrol today (first time while over here). Put in the usual 95 unleaded. As soon as I pulled off the forecourt the car spluttered/coughed and the emissions light came on flashing. Quickly pulled over, turned the engine off. Then back on. No loss of power and sounded normal. Drove back to where I'm staying with the light permanently on, fuel consumption normal (52mpg). 1.4 FS petrol France closes on a Sunday so can't go to a garage till tomorrow for a diagnostic. Would dirty fuel make the light come? Or something simple as a blown fuse? Typically it's a full tank as well.