Emmer Green in Reading

markiemark1282

Evening all.

hello to every one in Reading and berkshire area. My name is Mark and i am one off the sales team at Emmer green, been with Seat now over just over two months and loving it. If any one wants prices for parts or looking for a new car then please drop me a line or pop in. Have a wide range of Seat's in stock at all prices. So if any one have any questions please contact me on here. :D

CupraDean

Brrrmmm Tttsssssss
Dec 11, 2009
Newbury
not going to lie to you, i came in with my dad to ask about what prices you cou give us, your sales guy, not sure what his name was but all extras i wanted such as xenons, is answer was 'they are a waste of money, i have used standard lights my whole life and see no change' < not the right attitude to have what so ever. i didnt ask for his opinion. i also asked about the racing brakes his answer 'they are not all that different to standard brakes, just going to cost you a lot more on the brake pads when you need them changed' overall the way he spoke to us, i didnt really want to be buying from him. i dont think your prices are competitive enough, as for the same spec you quoted £390 a month... and my dads company is doing it for £350.

markiemark1282

ok point taken, not sure who that was but was not me i can tell you, i would love to sell you racing brakes they are ace on cupra, but sorry you had a bad experance, but come and ask for mark next time you are looking or for a service or parts. i be alot nicer. i promise. cheers for the comments all are nice to read good and bad.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.