End of lease - BVRLA guide

Timbo

notso Junior Member
Jan 2, 2003
SE London
Visit site
Unfortunately my Elsie is due to go back soon and finance dictates that I will return to a non - Seat company car. I was wondering if anyone has any experience of what the state of the car should be to be returned without penalty, the lease company quotes that it is to be inspected using BVRLA guidelines, but I can't locate the right document on the BVRLA website. Any contributions welcomed !:blink:

badlydrawnbanan

cholangio carcenoma doh !
In my last job I leased for nearly 9 years and as long as the car goes back with "acceptable wear and tear" eg some stone chips and the odd scratch to paintwork or alloy you shouldnt have any probs :) I gave back my Leon lasy Sept after 2 years with probably more damage than that including an alloy scuff that was quite bad and didnt hear a thing

good luck

Timbo

notso Junior Member
Jan 2, 2003
SE London
Visit site
cheers - I've only got the usual few battle scars and some scuffed alloys, so should be OK - my neighbour is interested in buying it off the lease company and I don't know if they need to check it over beforehand - as long as he's happy, I can't see any probs !:rolleyes: