Engine management light - Vagcom in Skipton, Keighley, Halifax or Bradford?

Manny20vtSingh

burnsy b.. do you code the locks so they lock after 10mph?

burnsy_b

FR 170 AKA THE CLANKS
Apr 25, 2009
LEEDS W YORKS
There's loads of things that can be activated and deactivated providing your car has them there, things that the dealers don't always activate for unknown reasons.............. I'm guessing urs is the MK1?????? I ant done any MK1 before. I mainly do allot of newer Audi's, VW and seat's. But I don't mind looking for ya, the only problem is my laptops getting a new screen fit, I should have it back at the end of the week though.

Manny20vtSingh

ohrighttt coool. yeahh mk1 leon cupra. the leon is just the same as the mark 4 golf. yeahh thats finee, theres no rush. where abouts in leeds are you based?

Manny20vtSingh

alrighttt.. i message youu back on this thread next week when you get ure laptop sorted and we will arrange somethingg

Manny20vtSingh

burnsy b, did you get your laptop screen sorted? I wanted to get a few things done like auto locks, auto windows, and whatever else that can get activated

Manny20vtSingh

yeahh am free monday before 2pm. how much will it cost to activate a few things like windows, locks etc and where abouts in brighouse are u based?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise