Engine start/stop button

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
Does anyone know which side the engine start/stop button is on a manual right hand drive Xcelence Lux?

IanH72

Jan 20, 2019
I had hoped it would be on the right side but guess it doesn’t matter that much. The Ibiza brochure shows the button on both sides on a right hand drive Xcelence Lux depending on which picture you look at.

Cerfwo

Feb 10, 2018
My 1 year old FR has it on the left. They may have moved it to the right for right hand drive cars with the new line up recently but I doubt it unfortunately.

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
I had hoped it would be on the right side but guess it doesn’t matter that much. The Ibiza brochure shows the button on both sides on a right hand drive Xcelence Lux depending on which picture you look at.
Seat PR photos are often just reversed for UK catalogues, they also photoshop the wheels and tyres to hide ugly arch gaps.

Reactions: kanyewest

vc-10

Mar 29, 2016
That's the same for most manufacturers TBH. I remember seeing an advert for the Nissan Micra where the whole thing was flipped, and then saw the same advert in Amsterdam with the car being LHD.

Jonny Brewer

Dec 4, 2018
It's on the left, had mine since friday and to be honest there's no issue with it being on that side.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members