1. Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store. and are now half price.

Error Code

Discussion in 'Vag-Com 'help' Requests' started by paul26982, Nov 29, 2006.

Tags:
  1. paul26982

paul26982 Guest

hi just woundering if the error code by vag com shows the date or can be able to find out the date the error first occurd thanx :shrug:

2. m0rk

m0rk sarcasm comes free
    Site Owner

3. paul26982

paul26982 Guest

DOH so ho could i complain to the dealer about somthing and say i havnt done it

4. Chemical Al

Chemical Al Trollied Member

what is it?

5. paul26982

paul26982 Guest

well had the car 9 months now, plugged it into vag com last week, having alook about and get the error code that its being clocked 1996 miles, they dealer should have picked up on this, the only thing i can think of it was an X demo car and they set it back to new or somthing, as if it was to be clocked it would be alot more than that usualy, ANY IDEAS WHAT TO DO, as i paid a good price for the car

6. Funkyfin2000

Funkyfin2000 Black Leon Cupra R 280bhp

vag.com tells u if its been clocked!

vag.com shoud really incorporate a date in to the softwre.... (if the ECU knows it that is)

7. beezasport

beezasport Sold the car to buy a....

i've heard on another forum that the later more clever ECU's are being developed with that sort of thing so dealers (we) can see when it occoured etc...
    as for the problem paul...get back to the dealers!!
    i dont think it can actually be clocked that many miles i thought a car could be rolled back legally if it had less than 100miles on it for PDI..

8. beezasport

beezasport Sold the car to buy a....

guys came across this http://turbotimercompanion.com/ as im looking at buying a 1.8t and would want a turbo timer...not sure hat they are like or how much they are just thought id pass on the info :)

9. DPJ

DPJ ...........

Do a search here on turbo timers.