Euro Ibiza

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Same a set of replica bbs or even real bss dont make it euro in most if not all cases i've not seen a good example in the uk.. Euro is a word people crave to have assosiated with their cars i think, And i just dont know why!

EDIT - The only ibiza i would even come close to calling euro

foto0115u.jpg

Last edited:
May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
That ibiza there looks gash anyway, people take it too far and its not even stanced, looks like a wheelbarrow taking a sh*t if that would be possible lol. All about been subtle.

Would never want any of my cars getting called 'euro' anyway, as that would associate me with half the coonts on ed38 haha

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
That ibiza there looks gash anyway, people take it too far and its not even stanced, looks like a wheelbarrow taking a sh*t if that would be possible lol. All about been subtle.

Would never want any of my cars getting called 'euro' anyway, as that would associate me with half the coonts on ed38 haha

But then your super "scene" ;)

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire

Well said that man!

May 22, 2009
South Wales
Cheers guys @rod the sod, they r 195/45/16 all round :D gives them a good stretch at the back. They r 30mm pcd adapters allround

hey man, have u got 8j on the fronts and back or 7j fts and 8j rears? i have D90 with 30 adapaters for the front and nothing for the rears - may get 35s or maybe just stay with 30s!

i have 195/40 r16 on mine! its going to be proper down and out!!!! :)

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
It's what they are lol - just looks like a nice shiny pie dish or large bowl.
Spokes look much meaner and give cars a more aggressive stance on the road if you get the right ones in my opinion.

Nath_123ni

Cruising is not a crime!
Oct 13, 2009
Newtownabbey
hey man, have u got 8j on the fronts and back or 7j fts and 8j rears? i have D90 with 30 adapaters for the front and nothing for the rears - may get 35s or maybe just stay with 30s!

i have 195/40 r16 on mine! its going to be proper down and out!!!! :)

6j at the front 8j at the rear, 30mm pcds all round, front doesnt really stick out much but i dont mind. lol mine has still some staning issues but hopfully get them sorted. And as for the alloys i was offered a set of cupra alloys before the 'pie dish' alloys and tbh they look better than the spoked alloys imo

May 22, 2009
South Wales
i thno wat you mean about the cupra wheels, they make the car look mint but you cant beat a little bit of dish. mine are 8j all around and i am spacing the fronts by 30mm and rear 40mm. tired some spacers on this weekend and 40mm should be nice depending the hieght.

Nath_123ni

Cruising is not a crime!
Oct 13, 2009
Newtownabbey
i thno wat you mean about the cupra wheels, they make the car look mint but you cant beat a little bit of dish. mine are 8j all around and i am spacing the fronts by 30mm and rear 40mm. tired some spacers on this weekend and 40mm should be nice depending the hieght.

dito, cant beat a decked car on dished rims. sweet the poke at the back will be klass, have u streched tyres on them??

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
It's all about the stance, no matter what wheels your running, main thing for me.

Dished wheels look good on some cars and not on others, don't think Ibiza suits much of a dish and normally a subtle sort of wheel seems to look best.

Had 2 ibizas and 6 sets of wheels between them now haha not good

May 22, 2009
South Wales
dito, cant beat a decked car on dished rims. sweet the poke at the back will be klass, have u streched tyres on them??

ye i have a 195 40 tyre on 8j all around so a fair bit.! i am currently in the middle of spraying the lips and inside of my d90s lime green leaving the centres black. going to do one first to see how it looks. if its any good i am going to do them all!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.