Evening all.

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
Evening all. New member with a new car.
Been running a 2004 Leon Cupra 150 tdi for just over 4 years and it's been a great car but was starting to feel a little tired with its 185k+ on the clock.
So went on the lookout for another car. I picked up a 2004 petrol Cupra R last weekend. Unfortunately due to the weather ive not really been out in it. Did open it up a little earlier today and happy with the performance :) .
Drivers door central locking packed up (suprise suprise) today. And a slight leak from the sump that I'll sort next weekend.
Anyway, enough of my ramblings.

Just thought id better say hi!

Cheers Rich

Reactions: Oliver Pawley

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Evening all. New member with a new car.
Been running a 2004 Leon Cupra 150 tdi for just over 4 years and it's been a great car but was starting to feel a little tired with its 185k+ on the clock.
So went on the lookout for another car. I picked up a 2004 petrol Cupra R last weekend. Unfortunately due to the weather ive not really been out in it. Did open it up a little earlier today and happy with the performance :) .
Drivers door central locking packed up (suprise suprise) today. And a slight leak from the sump that I'll sort next weekend.
Anyway, enough of my ramblings.

Just thought id better say hi!

Cheers Rich

Hi Rich,

Thanks for signing up to the forums. The crew here will look after you - enjoy your new car :)

Rich.T

Feb 15, 2020
An R eh! Good upgrade mate. Got the map booked yet?

Already been done a couple of years ago. Got a load of red silicone hoses fitted to it that im not a fan of so will be replacing those with either original or black silicone.
Do silicone hoses make that much difference on a road car?
Got a print out with the car paperwork from a rolling road session. Peaking at 255 hp.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise