Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Exeo 2010 Bluetooth issue

Discussion in 'Exeo & Exeo ST' started by TheDaveWhisperer, May 21, 2019.

1. TheDaveWhisperer

Seat Exeo 2.0 CR TDI SE 143PS 4DR its a 2010 model with the original Radio installed

It has bluetooth and my phone is connected to it and I can make receive calls through the car speakers.
    When I play my Spotify it doesn't play through the car only through the phone and I must connect a cable, this is VERY annoying.
    Also in the glove box there is space for a USB stick and when I tried to use this it's not connecting.
    Is this because it was an added extra I needed to get installed/upgraded to when the car was purchased (i got it second hand)

Any ideas???

2. Tom B

Tom B Active Member

Exeos use 2006 tech from the A4 B7, bluetooth audio streaming was still being invented when Audi made the kit. The USB port only supports up to 4GB sticks so that's pretty much useless as well.

If you have the Tech model with sat nav, the 2x SD card slots behind the screen each support 32GB SDHC and show the track name on the screen. If you have the CD radio option, you're probably better off upgrading to something more modern. You'll also need an aerial adaptor, steering wheel adaptor and sound system adaptor (2 types, Bose & no Bose) in order to get it all working.

3. TheDaveWhisperer

Thanks for the information, as I expected wasn't installed in the car.
    Looks like i'll be sticking to the cable option for now.