Exeo Cupra R

Leonidas

Theres talk of an Exeo been spotted out testing with that black padding all over it. It had big alloys and brakes. Cant wait till Frankfort :D

kenboon

May 28, 2005
Derby
I spoke to my local dealer about an Exeo only last weekend and he said that they were told on a recent demo week in Spain "Categorically, if there was going to be a Cupra model of the Exeo, it wouldn't be for at least 3 years and probably not until it gets its first facelift and the price has come down a bit"

Which is a shame as I'm currently looking for a motorway cruiser and really wanted to stick with SEAT, purely for sentiments sake, but it looks like its going to have to be an Audi or Merc.

Alex

Will it be called a Cupra R? I thought they had now pulled the R bit?

warren_cox

Back from the dead
There will be a new leon cupra r at the end of the year/begining of next. It remains to be seen whether it will come to the uk or not!

If SEAT release a new Leon Cupra R, and then snub the UK (probably their best hot hatch market in Europe), I think it may be an insult too far for UK buyers who also never got a shot at the Cupra 4 Mk1 Leon.

In a time when car companies need to shift metal it would just be buffoonery not to launch it here in a country that loves its hot hatches above all else.

JB!

Toight loike a Toiger
its just an A4, in drag, so a 4x4 floorplan is already in existance complete with tooling... seat would be idiots not to build on their sporting brand by not making a hot version...

Leonidas

11weqzr.jpg

I think its a PS, not sure though..

V6freak

Yes, that´s a fake made by a spanish guy ;)

P.S: The front bumper looks like the Octavia RS facelift bumper...

yours, v6freak

Leonidas

Really nice all the same. Maybe SEAT should hire him instead of some of the baffoooons thats there at the minute :lol:

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
Cant see a r model they are appealing to the fleet buyers mind you the way SEATs designs are going with the Leon they probably will have a 300bhp model and make it look as boring as possible

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
If you check out the pics from the European meet, there's a very tasty looking estate exeo. Rather meaty! Not sure if it's modified, but looks standard advertising them?

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
its a shame how SEAT are stuck with older platforms and detuned engines...would be great to have an RS4 beating SEAT and id sooo buy it... i was considering an RS4 as a possible next car