Exeo Paint

Yoda80

Recently picked up a Galia Blue Exeo Sport 170, during the day it looks great, at night the swirls comeout, anybody heard or had experience of paint defects with this colour? Dealer says that they have another Galia ST which is the same!!:(

Yoda80

Yeah, sounds a bit dodgy to blame SEAT for bad paint, probably someone with the same sponge for a whole forecourt. Was just wondering if anybody had this experience from another dealer?

Stupra

Mar 25, 2008
West Yorkshire
Have to say, apart from the salt stone marks now on the front bumper, the paint finish on mine is absolutely superb. Over zealous valetter as the others have said?? Where has that brush been before it hit your car, the floor??

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Didn't notice any defects on mine when I collected it (Urano Gray), but I've not had chance to give it a proper clean/wax yet.

My bets are with the valetting bay at the dealer, and using a dirty sponge/brush when doing the PDI clean :(

I'd be asking the dealer to contribute towards the paint correction costs as a 'gesture of good will' ;)

Yoda80

Taking to another dealer to get a assessment, see what comes from that but I will be asking for a contribution / full payment to getting it repaired. Have a guy locally done a friends porker looks amazing..

(too noob to post the URL but if you google "discerning details" you will get some nice slides of his work)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.