Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

Dark Andrew

Jan 25, 2011
Looks interesting although the Taiwanese location might concern me; I'm not sure how easy it would be to chase up any issues. I'd probably look for a similar item from a UK seller.

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
Looks interesting although the Taiwanese location might concern me; I'm not sure how easy it would be to chase up any issues. I'd probably look for a similar item from a UK seller.

looking at there 100% feedback, id give them a go! been looking at these for a while now!

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
OK well I have bought one. I've gone for an unpainted black one and when it comes I will offer it up and see if I like it in black or not.

I found a UK one and it was way way more expensive. I also looked at the Seat website and found a genune one that looks to be exactly the same for £130.

I will keep you all posted.

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
There's also one available for the rear roof line too, but have not seen too many of those around !![sure it was part of a Audi sport package??]

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
It was delivered this morning, it looks very good quality. It looks like it will fit well taking into account that the boot lip is rounded and the lip spoiler is straight. At the moment it is pushed into the corner of the kitchen work top with some cans of beans holding it into shape. This should make it quicker to fit later this week when I'm awake during dry daylight.

Last edited:

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
There you go. I was going to get it painted but I think it looks OK in black on my car due to the colour, the black wheels, black mirror caps and the privacy glass.

Haters welcome.

Picture862.jpg

Picture864.jpg

Picture867.jpg

Picture871.jpg

Last edited:

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
I like it, it's subtle yet effective... but... being so thin, not quite being as wide as the bootlid and being unpainted black, it looks obviously stuck-on. I'd prefer it in a matching colour to make it look OEM.

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
I've never had an RR thread, it's not really my thing TBH but have a look.

Mods can delete if they feel it's off topic.

Factory 18's powdercoated gloss black and silver calipers

Picture629-1.jpg

Picture595.jpg

Picture631.jpg

Honeycomb grille and LCR splitter.

Picture873.jpg

Picture875.jpg

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Siiiick! Though iv only had my leon afew months iv always thought my next one would be exeo. Ive played on the car configurator and yours is basically how id have it!! I had an exeo st on hire from work and loved it, fast and steady. Didnt have the adaptive steering though defo needs it.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise