Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

mcdonald

Hey Nath, I see you painted your callipers silver also. Maybe it's an idea to paint the brake pads black again:

exeo_remmuh_05.jpg

exeo_remmuh_06.jpg

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
That looks even better, I think the black paint will be coming out very soon. I can probably paint the pads with the wheels still on..........

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Yes I used Hammerite too, I didn't think about using 2 colours together so when I get some time I will get the black out of the shed and do the pads black. :)

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Rear spoiler

When it comes and I'm not on nights I will update.

Nath, I fitted one to my Exeo a few days ago and I have had plenty of positive comments.
I had a local paint shop set me up with an aerosol of Track Grey paint (to match the car obviously) and once mine was painted it looked the mutts ......
They look and fit the same as OEM so good choice. :coolthumb

Madasadad

Jul 31, 2014
I ordered an a4 b7 one and gave the seller the paint code and he supplied it in the correct colour

Sausageinabun

Jul 5, 2014
Manchester
Thanks for the link. I've found the colour code, LW7X, and I've asked the seller if they can do me one in that colour.

If so I will be ordering one mmediately :)

jcbmally

Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Rear spoiler

Thanks for the link. I've found the colour code, LW7X, and I've asked the seller if they can do me one in that colour.

If so I will be ordering one mmediately :)[/QUOTE

Good choice and they look even better painted :D

Madasadad

Jul 31, 2014
Good job, when I have him mine he came back and was able to say it wasn't an audi colour but a vw one, a bit confusing for him I suppose when ordering an audi spoiler!

jcbmally

Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Rear spoiler and mud flaps

Spoiler painted and fitted, I like it a lot IMO :D

Thought I post a pic of the mud flaps I fitted, they are after market but they do fit really well and at only £34 delivered.

Last edited:

Madasadad

Jul 31, 2014
Spoiler painted and fitted, I like it a lot IMO :D

Thought I post a pic of the mud flaps I fitted, they are after market but they do fit really well and at only £34 delivered.
Looking good, have you a link for them?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.