Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

Sausageinabun

Jul 5, 2014
Manchester
I just went ahead and ordered mine with the SEAT colour code, he came back to me within 24hrs. If you def want one, just buy it and then the colour will get sorted.

Well I've taken your advise and ordered one, adding a message at point of sale with my colour code.

I still think it is pretty poor form to not answer a potential customer query though, but never mind, as long as I get it!!

Sausageinabun

Jul 5, 2014
Manchester
Mine arrived this morning, perfectly painted, and no taxes or duties payable.

In fact they shoved it through the letter box whilst I was at work.

Any tips on fitting?

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Fitting!!!

Mine arrived this morning, perfectly painted, and no taxes or duties payable.

In fact they shoved it through the letter box whilst I was at work.

Any tips on fitting?

I put masking tape on mine to get the line right. Mine had 3M tape on it so I took about 6inch of backing tape off then applied, bit by bit I peeled the backing tape off firmly pressing on the spoiler. Make sure your boot is clean.

Tonyuk74

Sep 1, 2014
Barnsley
I'm going to order one but struggling with colour code. Sticker in boot says LS3Z but can't find a match. I have found however S3Z which comes back as roso Dakota red. As far as I know mine is Dakota red metallic. Can anyone tell me which is right ?
Thanks

Sausageinabun

Jul 5, 2014
Manchester
Mine arrived yesterday, no charges taxes or duties.

The colour is a pefect match. I have now put it on and looks as if it were factory fitted.

I'm well chuffed! :)

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Paint code

I'm going to order one but struggling with colour code. Sticker in boot says LS3Z but can't find a match. I have found however S3Z which comes back as roso Dakota red. As far as I know mine is Dakota red metallic. Can anyone tell me which is right ?
Thanks

I have ordered an aerosol tin in my cars colour "LW7Z" (Track Grey) and when I received the tin it stated W7Z. When I queried the paint guy he said only the last 3 letters were relevant.

I think the Exeo came in 2 x red colours, rosso red (non-metallic) Dakota red (metallic) but I'm sure your local dealer should help you on that one IMO.

Sausageinabun

Jul 5, 2014
Manchester
English is most definately not their first, nor even their second language. They didn't reply to my initial query, and only emailed me after I'd ordered it.

I emailed them a thank you for the prompt delivery, and they replied informing me that they had long since despatched it. :lol:

Still, they did a great paint job on it, and I'm very happy!

Good luck with yours!

Madasadad

Jul 31, 2014
Tell them to go ahead and send it anyway, they don't list one for an exeo, but as we all know, its the same as the B7

Madasadad

Jul 31, 2014
The strips on the bottoms of the doors are off the s-line Audi A4. My SE Tech has the less pronounced ones that were on the SE A4's