Exeo saloon boot lip spoiler

Tonyuk74

Sep 1, 2014
Barnsley
Mine arrived this morning, perfectly painted, and no taxes or duties payable.

In fact they shoved it through the letter box whilst I was at work.

Any tips on fitting?

Got a£15 bill today from FedEx for tax payment :( still worth it tho. You got any pics yet sausage?

Sausageinabun

Jul 5, 2014
Manchester
Not yet Tony, I've only got a crappy phone camera, and my mate who has a nice camera has been too busy. I'll chase him again!

However I also got a FedEx £15 bill through my door on Saturday morning :censored:

Oh I've also fitted all the interior LED's. It looks far better with a nice bright white light on these dark mornings.

Tonyuk74

Sep 1, 2014
Barnsley
Have to wonder if FedEx playing a fast one. Iv bought stuff before and never had to pay duty but first time with FedEx and I have to pay

Sausageinabun

Jul 5, 2014
Manchester
I've not paid it, and so far heard nothing back from them. My feeling is, I never entered into a contract with them to act on my behalf, so they can go swim for it.

My new Head Unit is going in today :)

I'll take pics if it gets bright enough this weekend.

DaveMc

Nov 8, 2014
Durham
Just signed up to this site today and already found my next purchase. These spoilers look quite cool and after clicking the ebay link to find they are being sold at £12 I'd be mad not to! Will have to wait until tomorrow now though as its raining and dark so not going out to find my paint code now. Nice cars by the way

Devoured1

Oct 17, 2012
Wirral
If any of you guys with saloons are looking for a rear bumper sill protector I have one spare, £20 if anyone's interested.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.