EXEO: SEAT's saloon stunner is a first class offering

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
EXEO: SEAT'S SALOON STUNNER IS A FIRST CLASS OFFERING

More details of the forthcoming SEAT Exeo, along with further images, are today being revealed following its world debut at the recent Paris Motor Show.

Read more at SEATCupra.net...

Last edited by a moderator:

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
I've carefully followed the threads on this and IMHO the Exeo is looking better in these pictures than the Motorshow ones, mind you black always looks good.

IF they can get the pricing right and undercut the Passat and Audi significantly, whilst delivering a good spec, then few people will be bothered that it's last generation underpinnings or even that it doesn't look as overtly sporty as some of us might prefer. The Estate will probably be even better looking and potentially a great family wagon.

Value for money will be the key as Ford and Poxhall will be discounting like crazy to keep their heads above water, and fleet sales will give SEAT the best chance of increasing market share.

Looks like it might make a tidy and affordable police car as well being that bit bigger than the Octavias which have sold so well. (photoshop anyone?) Expect a few will be loaned out for evaluation next spring.

Last edited:

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh
mmmm - I like that a lot:D

Not a fan of the new SEAT range in general I'm afraid, but this I like - I just hope they get the right 'quality' feel and look to the interior.

[edit]
a quick google looks promising, kind of a cross between Audi quality and Alfa style I think...

normal_SEAT-Exeo-05.jpg

SEAT-Exeo-06.jpg

Last edited:

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org
2.0T FSI version with a Stage III kit on it, and it would go like a train too. ;)

:think:

:)

Any news on the Avant (or whatever they decide to call it) version yet? Come to think of it, it would be perfectly in keeping with the current SEAT marketing strategy to ignore the estate market completely and think they've got it covered with the Altea XL or something.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
:lol:

Yeah, looking better all the time. If it's a cheaper way into a Sporty 2.0T larger car, I'd be looking - as long as there is a lift back option - Saloons are for fools with no life.

If you're listening SEAT UK:

the Market needs an Exeo Cupra Sport Tourer*,
get RID of that wood on the Dash,

*"the market needs" and "I want" are interchangeable.

Mar 15, 2008
Hatfield, Herts
I'm liking that a lot ... any idea when they're going to release what engines are available in it ... 2.0 is pretty much guaranteed, 2.0TFSI would be very nice :)

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Audi A4?? Or is that just me? The front is Seat the rest ofthe exterior is Audi inspired.

Yeah, that's basically what it is - rebadged A4.

The New Toledo/Altea with bits on was a complete flop, they missed the mark by a long way.

I get the impression that this is a knee jerk reaction to that.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Looks promising.. But as others have mentioned it's about when it's at the dealers for a good look, so we can really judge it.

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
That front end suits the Exeo. Doesn't look right on the new Ibiza, but on the bigger Exeo it does. Never liked those rear tail lights tho..they should scrap anything resembling a Toledo imo :)