EXEO4 and cabrio versions soon!!

Cbeal

Feb 27, 2005
I've long since abandoned the company car scheme. The tax (even on a diesel) leaves you so out of pocket, and you end up with no asset at the end of it.

Still I like my Exeo

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
good news for the EXEO??

Off the press this month:

"Skoda says that a four-wheel-drive version of its Skoda Superb Estate family car will join the range when the car goes on sale in February."
"Prices start at £22,420"

maybe SEAT have already been designing the EXEO4 :thumbup: looking good imo...all we need now is for SEAT to introduce the 4x4 into the Leon range

GazGT

Jun 25, 2005
Manchester
The superb is a different chassis to the exeo - it has transverse engines plus skoda already have an established 4x4 estate in the octavia/scout so it's a logical step for them.

I can't see anything other than the current range of engines being available, perhaps a higher power 2.0T sometime in the future. I'd say of the two things being discussed 4 wheel drive is more likely than having bigger engines. I'd like to see the 2.5 straight 5cyl in the TT RS being used in more cars, but again it's transverse and a probably a bit long to mount the other way.

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
I think you'll find that the Superb is the same chassis as the A4/Passat/Exeo, and has a longitudinally mounted engine as per these pics....

motor_xx.jpg

2001+Skoda+Superb+engine.jpg