Exhaust advice and recommendations!

May 8, 2019
I have a MK3 Leon FR SC 1.8 DSG and I'm looking to upgrade to a new exhaust for a better and louder sound!

I've been looking at cat back's but not not been having too much luck. Of course, price matters, and I need one to fit my model, with the dual tips on the left hand side.

Hopefully someone will have previous experience or recommendations for this particular model? Or know of any good systems that will fit.

Any help is appreciated, and if anyone knows of someone selling the right thing I'm open to second hand too!

Jamesb

Mar 26, 2017
I have a MK3 Leon FR SC 1.8 DSG and I'm looking to upgrade to a new exhaust for a better and louder sound!

I've been looking at cat back's but not not been having too much luck. Of course, price matters, and I need one to fit my model, with the dual tips on the left hand side.

Hopefully someone will have previous experience or recommendations for this particular model? Or know of any good systems that will fit.

Any help is appreciated, and if anyone knows of someone selling the right thing I'm open to second hand too!
Also interested in the options for exhausts mods. Have you considered resonator delete ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

May 8, 2019
I have actually bought the pipe for deleting the resonator, just need to find somewhere to get it done now!

Ill see how it sounds and then try to find a full system if I want more

Jamesb

Mar 26, 2017
I have actually bought the pipe for deleting the resonator, just need to find somewhere to get it done now!

Ill see how it sounds and then try to find a full system if I want more
Let me know how you get on!
Local parts garage do it for £40 near me (manchester)
I would be interested to know if notice any drone at motorway speeds. I think that would be more noticable on bigger engines though

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Priteshmakanjee

Pritesh91
Jan 26, 2018
West Midlands

Is this a petrol or diesel?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members