Exhaust help please

Mike watts

Sep 21, 2019
Hi everyone I need some help please.i have just got a 2011 seat leon fr tdi cr170,it has a rear diffuser on it so the exhaust is 2 tailpipes in the middle like a golf r32,does anyone no wot exhaust I would need to fit,as I have looked at the btcc exhaust but there to wide,or could someone send me a link to wot I need,or will I have to get a custom exhaust to fit,any help would b great,thanks mike

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Hi, not sure if it has to be diesel specific but sounds like the same exhaust arrangement as on the Cupra R. There are a few popular brands BCS, Scorpion. Or a lot of people just have custom exhausts made up. We've got progressive parts as forum sponsors. If you ask in their section, they'll hopefully be able to give you much more specific advice.

hDxWaaB.jpg

Mike watts

Sep 21, 2019
Hi, not sure if it has to be diesel specific but sounds like the same exhaust arrangement as on the Cupra R. There are a few popular brands BCS, Scorpion. Or a lot of people just have custom exhausts made up. We've got progressive parts as forum sponsors. If you ask in their section, they'll hopefully be able to give you much more specific advice.

hDxWaaB.jpg
Ok bud thanks for that mate,is that your car looks nice,yes that's wot I need,there the same has were my exhaust is,so I need to look at cupra r exhaust,thanks mike

Mike watts

Sep 21, 2019
Ok bud thanks for that mate,is that your car looks nice,yes that's wot I need,there the same has were my exhaust is,so I need to look at cupra r exhaust,thanks mike
Any chance u got some links to wot I need please mate,sorry to b a pain as all this is new to me lol

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.