Expected Delivery?

marjohn56

May 31, 2014
London
Ordered 3rd of June, pickup tomorrow.

There has been, quite literally, a boat load of Leon's delivered in the last week or so :D

Ordered 30th May got it yesterday, so almost exactly a match in the number of days. Seems 13 weeks is in the average ballpark.

Tyres are Michelin.

Last edited:

Krisjones85

Great to hear you got your car DaFoot. I'm on 36 hour countdown for mine now, can't wait until Saturday morning :D

Just out of curiosity, does the DAB radio show the station icons by default or do you still have to download them to an SD card and load them manually like people were having to do on early versions of the mk3?

Cheers

easybreeze80

Aug 31, 2014
Arriving at the dealers this afternoon apparently :) Sent all the paperwork back yesterday and once they receive and sign it it'll be subject to the 14 day cooling off period , so looking at two weeks on Monday I reckon, just in time for my birthday :) I'm hopeful it may even be two weeks tomorrow or Saturday, but I won't hold my breath, still to find out which dealer it's being delivered to.

EDIT: Dealer in Wales :( Delivery it is then! Sounds like two weeks on Monday is minimum now! Still enjoying my R32 so not to worry :)

Last edited:

kmanmx

Jan 21, 2013
Just put my order in today, and got an estimated date that it would reach the supplier on 15th Jan 2015. But they stress this is an estimate, and it is not the build week nor the delivery date.

Oh man, it's going to be a long, long wait. It's only been half a day and i've already looked at every single thing on the internet to do with the new Cupra. I just really want to drive it already.
Upgrading from a 62 plate Seat Ibiza FR 1.6TDI. So should be a nice jump in power. Have ordered a Cupra 280 5dr DSG in black, with leather seats, winter pack and SEAT Sound.

Wish me luck surviving these 4 months ( assuming it doesn't get delayed further.. which seems quite possible looking at prior posts ) :D

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2009
Wolverhampton
Just put my order in today, and got an estimated date that it would reach the supplier on 15th Jan 2015. But they stress this is an estimate, and it is not the build week nor the delivery date.

Oh man, it's going to be a long, long wait. It's only been half a day and i've already looked at every single thing on the internet to do with the new Cupra. I just really want to drive it already.
Upgrading from a 62 plate Seat Ibiza FR 1.6TDI. So should be a nice jump in power. Have ordered a Cupra 280 5dr DSG in black, with leather seats, winter pack and SEAT Sound.

Wish me luck surviving these 4 months ( assuming it doesn't get delayed further.. which seems quite possible looking at prior posts ) :D
You might be lucky, although be prepared for a long wait. You might be lucky to get if for the 1st March.

kmanmx

Jan 21, 2013
You might be lucky, although be prepared for a long wait. You might be lucky to get if for the 1st March.

Why do you say March 1st, does that date have some significance ?

What i'd really love is pre christmas delivery. But I know that's pretty unlikely :p

JackReacher

Jun 20, 2013
I ordered mine on Saturday and was told a mid to late November delivery was likely, however I wouldn't be given build week until a couple of weeks time so will know for sure then. November would be nice but not too worried if it is January as it would make it a 2015 car.

easybreeze80

Aug 31, 2014
Got confirmation that delivery on my 184 FR 5dr is due on the 1st of October (due to 14 day cooling off period), not bad considering I first inquired about leasing on the 25th of August :) Bagged a cancelled order :dance:

Coming from Wales and being driven to me unfortunately, so annoying.

Last edited:

WizardCupra280

Aug 16, 2014
Hi guys,

Just got off the phone from my dealer.

Ordered Cupra 280 3rd July, Car is on a Ship off the coast of France and should arrive at the dealers 25/09!

Expecting to pick up W/C 6th October

REALLY.CANNOT.WAIT :p

ChrisG

Apr 22, 2002
Hants
We ordered our FR ST on 20th September and our dealer is still saying 12 weeks so mid to late December.

Is there differences in order times depending on model or slots available to each dealer or are they just guessing, as it seems it could be anything from 8-16 weeks judging by posts here!

ChrisG

Apr 22, 2002
Hants
OK cheers, the head wants it to be delayed until very late December so we can register it as a 2015 car, the heart wants it to arrive early!

JackReacher

Jun 20, 2013
Ordered mine on 12th September, built on 18th October and just been told it arrived in UK and should be ready to collect next week. That's 8 weeks from order for factory build. Can't wait to collect :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.