Expected Delivery?

JackReacher

Jun 20, 2013
Finding the front tyres don't have much grip, is that normal when new? The are continental sportcontact if that makes any difference. Can't say I've noticed it when having new tyres fitted previously but today's poor weather may exgerate it.

bladerider666

Apr 11, 2015
Northamptonshire
Hi guys, i've been told by me Lease company that the car is being built in week 17 but they are being patchy regarding delivery.....they have said end of may (which i think is to cover their derriers) anyone have definitive expected delivery dates for build week 17.

Kurtje

Mar 22, 2015
Beringen, Belgium
My Cupra is build week 16 (this week) and according to the dealer delivery is in June...
It is hard to believe, because the cars take +- 2 week after production to get in Belgium...

xSullx

Jul 16, 2012
Estonia
Just got confirmation, that week 19 is confirmed as the build date.
It'll be transported to Finland for "pre-sale prepwork". Then it should be transported to Estonia to my dealer. Whole of this is another 4 weeks. So mid-June is the current estimate from my local dealer.

Anyway - can't wait for June now. Hope I cat get it in time for the Le Mans weekend, to drive around in the morning before watching the big race on the telly.

page3

Dec 25, 2015
Holy thread resurrection batman!

Anyone else have their Leon on a ship heading towards the UK right now?

Apparently mine is, and I was wondering what ship? I'd quite like to track it :)

(Unfortunately I don't have an order number as it's a lease, so cannot get details from customer services.)

Ken H

Dec 20, 2015
Cork , Ireland
Holy thread resurrection batman!

Anyone else have their Leon on a ship heading towards the UK right now?

Apparently mine is, and I was wondering what ship? I'd quite like to track it :)

(Unfortunately I don't have an order number as it's a lease, so cannot get details from customer services.)
Mines built , waiting on a ferry to Ireland! Could be another 3 weeks.

page3

Dec 25, 2015
Anyone else?

Great if we knew the expected arrival dates and ship names. Been reading back on this thread and it's been fun!

Update: SEAT customer services cannot track my order as it's a lease order. However, a bit of detective work later... mine is apparently in transit... and the Galicia is due to dock at Sheerness today. A year back this ship was used to transport Seat's... so 2+2 = 4 (and hopefully not 5). :)

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise