F1 season opener

microgerry

Apr 11, 2007
Connah's Quay, Flintshire
Well done to all at Brawn GP for not only getting on to the grid in Melbourne but qualifying first and second, and then a 1, 2 in the results too! Well done Jenson and Rubens. Now they have a good car let's hope hope there are loads more to come! Lewis also did well to get an eventual third from his 18th place start. But what about those plonkas Vettel and Kubica taking each other out?

BHP Addict

Back in a SEAT!!
Jan 31, 2006
Birmingham
Great News for BGP. Fantastic result!!

I'm curious as to what the new livery looks like now we have sponsored them (Virgin) Even tho i quite like the plain white with illuminous yellow lol
Old Richy B jumping on at the last min. Should be a great cash injection for the team. Better R+D = Better results IMO

I hope they dont ban the 'Aero' kit. I think it's good that an underdog team managed to interpret the rules slightly differently to achieve what all the others are jealous of at the min.

I think they should allow it to stay but the other teams should just sort out their own version to keep the title race on par.

Definatly shaping up to be a good season. I have liked Button for many years knowing he had the capabilities if he had the motor to do it. I think he showed that the weekend. Leading from the front and keeping a cool head whilst inside he must have been nervous/excited/worried/curious and all those other emotions.

Well done to all I think. This weekend has done wonders for F1 and British drivers. Keep it up guys ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members