Facelift clocks in pre facelift

rackha

May 30, 2007
west midlands
I know there has been some discussions on this but no clear answer. I have a 2008 fr (pre facelift) clocks i have fitted are 1P0920927C can I upgrade the clocks to face lift version 1P0920954B

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
No is the simple answer, its only possible with significant work and big changes to the cars electrics from what I've heard

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Hahaha! seriously you'll have to rip open the dash and rewire the entire car and change various bits along the way. A lot needs to be done...

Jul 12, 2013
RETFORD
get your wiring kit out and make it work, look at what nigel nhn did with his audi and clocks that he was told wouldnt work... grow a pair and get it done :D

Jul 12, 2013
RETFORD
LOL wiring diagrams would prevent car frying im sure :D

I fitted an astra gte dash in my rsturbo mfi back in the day :D anything is possible!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Not suggesting the OP isn't capable but electrics isn't something I'd be dicking around with, especially for such a small gain.

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
I think the difference is that the Audi has the same connectors at the back for pre and post facelift dials however the Leon is completely different....I know as I wanted to go down this route and ended up getting a full MFD to fit my car. Not worth the abro to be honest unless you are into your electronics and start swapping just the internals!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.