Facelift Leon FR

JenDTUK

Hi guys,

any idea where i can find the OBD port on our facelift Leon FR?

Cheers

Jen

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Yes is under the rotary light switch saw it when they used VAGcom to try and set up the OEM Seat satnav on our FL Leon.

wesbar

Nov 22, 2009
Yes is under the rotary light switch saw it when they used VAGcom to try and set up the OEM Seat satnav on our FL Leon.

Have you had the RNS510 fitted to your Leon? I know it has been done on the old model but cant find any info on whether this is possible with the Facelift Leon.

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Have you had the RNS510 fitted to your Leon? I know it has been done on the old model but cant find any info on whether this is possible with the Facelift Leon.

Sort of is the word, it fitted and worked ok except for the MFD and steering wheel controls. They think it needs the latest firmware to work so are going to put on the latest firmware and will then reinstall it. If that works then yes it will be a simple plug and play affair about 15mins to fit!!!. Will keep you posted......

wesbar

Nov 22, 2009
Forgot to ask. Did OEM Retrofits supply the new double DIN fascia? Did you have to go to their workshop to have it fitted or did they come to you?

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Forgot to ask. Did OEM Retrofits supply the new double DIN fascia? Did you have to go to their workshop to have it fitted or did they come to you?

Thanks , nope you need to soucre the fascia as there are quite a few in different shades ours is code DS Grey. They met us at J23 services as once amonth they will meet you anywhere on the M1 corridor.They were both nice and knowlegeable chaps the units are re-conditioned but all genuine. I gave the local dealer my VIN to get the correct one and the fascia cost £16.20 inc VAT.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members