Facelift My09? Rumours or spypics?

Al

Aug 29, 2005
ibiza.jpg

newibizacupra.jpg

The rear lights of the Ibiza look like what is hidden under the cover on the Leon, and the headlights look similar too.

Menolikey :(

Mine will be up for sale next year I think. Time for a change, and it wont be another SEAT.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Headlights and tail lights look different - Ibiza style, but the rest of the car looks fairly similar.

Aaroncupra

Last edited by a moderator:

Leonidas

I cant really tell myself about the lights but at least the grill in the center is the same and not wider. Look at the splitter though.

Xe

You lot blind? Its totally different. That red Ibiza and the black test car are NOT the same design.

Xe

Seat Saloon Spy Photos:

Based on old Audi A4

Seat has been testing an early mule for their upcoming range-topping sedan under the cover of darkness and a small army of security guards. Our spy photographers still managed to catch this test mule in the Swiss Alps undergoing road-testing only days after catching Seat's brand new Ibiza.

The new Seat model is based on the old, outgoing Audi A4 and even though Audi has no more use for the platform, it is still a very modern, safe and agile foundation to work from. The test mule, with Seat's new front design securely taped up, still mostly resembles the A4, but the wider and lower radiator will be accompanied by more Seat particular styling cues when the project progresses.

LINK :D

Which is why the front looks like a Seat and the back looks like a Audi A4.

And no the lights don't look similar, they are different in shape and angle ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Poverty

I hope the center dash gets an upgrade most of all.

p.s the seat saloon is called the exeo not toledo

Leonidas

leon2009sp1.jpg

I should have said that is was a photoshop when i put it up first.
The fella that done it on another forum done it quickly to give people an idea

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Seat Saloon Spy Photos:

Based on old Audi A4

Seat has been testing an early mule for their upcoming range-topping sedan under the cover of darkness and a small army of security guards. Our spy photographers still managed to catch this test mule in the Swiss Alps undergoing road-testing only days after catching Seat's brand new Ibiza.

The new Seat model is based on the old, outgoing Audi A4 and even though Audi has no more use for the platform, it is still a very modern, safe and agile foundation to work from. The test mule, with Seat's new front design securely taped up, still mostly resembles the A4, but the wider and lower radiator will be accompanied by more Seat particular styling cues when the project progresses.

LINK :D

Which is why the front looks like a Seat and the back looks like a Audi A4.

And no the lights don't look similar, they are different in shape and angle ;)

Great. Now SEATs will be classed as old Audis just as Daewoos were old Vauxhalls and SSssssangyongs, and GMCs are old Daewoos

Al

Aug 29, 2005
chrisboyle999;2088232 what do you fancy?[/QUOTE said:
A3 or Golf. Saw the MK6 GTi and really like it :)

However I may stray off to something completely different mate.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise