Facelift or pre facelift

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I’ve had the advanced warning x2 since collecting the 290 in January. Once was justified I guess.

Not really found it to be a problem.

I take it the sensitivity can be adjusted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
Ye
I’ve had the advanced warning x2 since collecting the 290 in January. Once was justified I guess.

Not really found it to be a problem.

I take it the sensitivity can be adjusted?

It can be yes (well the reaction time I believe) so I think you have early normal or late. Either way for me on my Ibiza it was way too sensitive, and if a car pulled out of a lane in front of you on a motorway (not dangerously) it would take a good while to recognise that the car is now closer than the car being followed previous.... so I would always have to brake or turn off ACC manually to slow the car to keep a safe distance as it just didn’t react quickly enough. Which also asks the question of safety if so many people are using this ACC on motorways no wonder there are so many crashes. Saying that though it did save me once and bought my car to a complete stop with hazards on when there was a crash in front of me on a dual carriageway (it happened so quickly I did not even react or realise what was happening) so +1 for that. But overall no I wouldnt have it or miss it.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Shows the difference in headlights in the first few minutes (not English I’m afraid)

Also this shows the new light pattern emitted by the facelift (on the right)

IMG_0022.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise