Faisal's Wrapped Matte Pearl Yellow Mk2 Leon FR

Zenfr

Jun 23, 2013
think ill be getting it remapped sooner then lol ;)

np mate :) i do have a couple pics up on here of mine [B)]

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
Thanks! I know, we were all surprised by the outcome! I'm heading to a place where there are many turbo hot hatches, now I need to figure out how to keep up with the bigger boys...

Last edited:

KJS

Feb 20, 2010
Northern Ireland
Thanks! I know, we were all surprised by the outcome! I'm heading to a place where there are many turbo hot hatches, now I need to figure out how to keep up with the bigger boys...

Tell me about it mate :cartman: I made the mistake of running into a 335Bhp Mk2 Cupra :whistle: He gave me a chase of 10 car lengths :-o :cry: My car totally felt slow compared to his :shrug:

Next time I see a cupra in my rear view mirror, I shall be moving outta his way :rofl:

Last edited:

KJS

Feb 20, 2010
Northern Ireland
I'll see how I get on for a few months. If I get spanked left right and center, I'll be needing a country road warrior.

Yeah man I know what you mean lol.

After that encounter with the Cupra, I almost traded my FR for a facelift Cupra.

Only thing stopped me from doing so was the amount of ££££ I had already spent on the car
and plus would have lost on the exchange. :( I should have test driven a cupra :p

Ahh well atleast I don't have to pop into the fuel station that often. ;)

Last edited:

Faisal

May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
Yeah I fear I jumped the gun on the fr. Got a great price but from the money I'm spending on it, I could have got a cupra or something else. However I will be doing a lot of mileage, covered 1200 miles in 1 week already! Ah well, I'll see how it goes

Faisal

May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
Cheers pal! I was really surprised with the outcome, well chuffed.

Fitting my splitter tomorrow morning and getting a few stickers put on. Might skip the coil overs and go straight to the wrapping next.

Faisal

May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
Another snap mid run.

afterfocus_1372543399607.jpg

On the way back from a long road trip (my cousin instagrammed the sh1t outta it!) :

facebook_-745416857_PerfectlyClear_0001jpg.jpg

And most importantly, my splitter is on! Took it to my mates garage, fired it on the ramp, drilled a few holes, stuck on some screws and rivets and all done!

CameraZOOM-20130704214444078.jpg

Now I need to retake all my good pics :( lol

Mot is booked for tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Faisal

May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
I was just gonna check for meets lol. Damn! I'm going to London next Sunday :( not cool... Doubt there will be another one before I move to Fraserburgh in august :(

It's not bad, you literally spray it on and just peel off any overspray. Can be done in half a day.

Credit goes to usy cupra on here for the hard work!

Faisal

May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
Car was finished last night. Woke up this morning to be met by my car completely splattered in bird sh!t [:@]

Cleaned her up and took a few snaps throughout the day. Its matte pearl yellow with black roof/spoiler/badges/front grill etc.

CameraZOOM-20130707114625263.jpg

CameraZOOM-20130707114704171.jpg

Had to get another vtec sticker...

and of course, the SCN sticker

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise