Faq and how to

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
I was wondering if it was possible to start a faq on here with a direct link, I see them on other tdi specific sites I go on and they're really useful. People could put forward a how to and if it's any good it could be added. It would save a lot of repeated posts over and over. I'm pressuming there isn't one already but if there is could there be a direct link set up to access it then when people post asking how do you do this or that people like me can just point them to the faq.:) Cheers

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
I was wondering if it was possible to start a faq on here with a direct link, I see them on other tdi specific sites I go on and they're really useful. People could put forward a how to and if it's any good it could be added. It would save a lot of repeated posts over and over. I'm pressuming there isn't one already but if there is could there be a direct link set up to access it then when people post asking how do you do this or that people like me can just point them to the faq.:) Cheers

We have many model specific FAQ sections, guides, info base...............

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
I can see what you're saying, we are using the FAQ button for the Forum Rules.

I can think of a few reasons why it's a good idea - and several reasons why it's not.

Click 'Home' for an overview of how the forum is laid out.

There's much resourse in the whole of the model specific forum sections, not just in the FAQS.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.