Faster 0-60

Besty-FR

Jun 22, 2012
Essex
Hey everyone, just joined the site, pretty damn awesome =D

Was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions in how to make a faster 0-60 time, I've got a MK4 Seat Ibiza 1.9tdi FR with a stage 1 remap and a piper cross panel filter, I'm pushing low 7 seconds at the moment, just wondering if there was anything else I could do without having to go down the road of new exhaust systems etc...and something I don't have to pay out a bombshell, any suggestions appreciated, cheers.

uksteffy

Jul 18, 2011
Bristol
strip the back seats and back cards from it, dose make a bita difference. can feel it when driving the car

J44APX

No Smoke - No Poke
Oct 31, 2011
Boston
Dont take my word but i dont really think theres alot more to do without spending some wonga.

If you do find something let me know haha :p

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
usr

I do go through an alarming number of front tyres, just seems to "granulate" them

WHen i had my first seat it was the ibiza fr tdi. Loved the car had it mapped. and a few bits and bobs, it was a good wee motor from 10/20 mph in 2nd gear to about 90/100. But with the little turbo it struggled to flow enough top end to make it a descent competitor :(

Btw going buy your torque/vs power values i dont see how your torque value adds up? You sure its not 400 nm?

Apr 12, 2010
WHen i had my first seat it was the ibiza fr tdi. Loved the car had it mapped. and a few bits and bobs, it was a good wee motor from 10/20 mph in 2nd gear to about 90/100. But with the little turbo it struggled to flow enough top end to make it a descent competitor :(

Btw going buy your torque/vs power values i dont see how your torque value adds up? You sure its not 400 nm?

Got a printout from awesome after mapping 402lbs @ 2150rpm, 213.8 bhp @ 3400rpm.

andypandypoos

Rodeo Monkey
Feb 14, 2009
Cowley, Oxford

it makes peak torque at low engine speeds and the torque drops off quickly?

Last edited: