fault code 19534/P3078/012408 - Throttle Control: Airflow at Idle too Low

747_727

Apr 2, 2012
Essex
My lcr has been running rough when cold so I checked the fault code with vag-com and it came back with 19534/P3078/012408 - Throttle Control: Airflow at Idle too Low.
Ross-tech'swebsite said possible causes are solutions - Clean Throttle Body, Perform Throttle Body Alignment (TBA). Check for Intake Leaks, including PCV system and Evap (N80) solenoid
Any ideas whats the most likely cause out of the two? Where is the n80 solenoid?
Would anything else cause the same fault code? Maybe a maf problem?

My lcr has been running rough when cold so I checked the fault code with vag-com and it came back with 19534/P3078/012408 - Throttle Control: Airflow at Idle too Low.
Ross-tech'swebsite said possible causes are solutions - Clean Throttle Body, Perform Throttle Body Alignment (TBA). Check for Intake Leaks, including PCV system and Evap (N80) solenoid
Any ideas whats the most likely cause out of the two? Where is the n80 solenoid?
Would anything else cause the same fault code? Maybe a maf problem?

I had the same fault mate, and it was a split pipe under the inlet, I then ditched all the OE PCV system and did the catch tank / breather

Was the pipe easy to find? Is it an easy enough job to fit a catch tank?

to be honest mate I had soo many air leaks it was hard to pin point it so I just ripped it all out and did the catch tank, it is an easyish job to do, most fiddly bit is removing all the under inlet stuff, but it should still not take you more than say 1.5 hours to do

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.