1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

feel like a newbie

Discussion in 'Mk6 Ibiza FAQ's 2017 -' started by healy6660, Mar 20, 2018.

1. healy6660

healy6660 Right Old Giffer

Well I suppose I should introduce myself to this part of the foorum. I'm Mark and I'm a Seat owner. Been on another part of the forum (Toledo mk2) for over 10 years but having killed off the car after 12 years and 160k miles I've treat myself to a new 1.0 SE Technology in metalic black. Hope to get to know a few more of you in the months and years to come

:D

2. '& Son' managed

'& Son' managed Third Party

Take it that's a new Toledo you've treated yourself to. Got a soft spot for the 'sensibly sized' current Toledo - shame they dropped the 1.2 litre though.

3. Scrogg

Scrogg Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...

My guess, based on the fact there is no such thing as a Toledo SE Technology and this is in the Mk6 Ibiza section, is that he has bought an Ibiza.

But I could be wrong.

4. '& Son' managed

'& Son' managed Third Party

Fair enough, I'll pay more attention next time :lol: My excuse is that I was clicking on 'New Posts'

5. healy6660

healy6660 Right Old Giffer

Sorry guys. Would have got back sooner but work is heavy with year end and all. It's a metallic black Ibiza 1.0 SE Tech 95. Mainly because it was on stock at the dealer and the price was right. Chuffed to bits with it just miss the punch of the 1.9 tdi.